All of our classes are currently full. Please Contact Us to get on our wait list.
Group Lessons are $25 per class
Privates are $50 for 30 min
|South Delta, BC||Coach Kari|
|5:00-6:00||Novice Dog Agility Class – FULL.|
Maximum 4 Dogs per class
|7:00-8:00||Novice Dog Agility Class – FULL.|
Maximum 4 Dogs per class
|8:00-9:30||Intro to Dog Sports – CLASS FULL. Never Played Agility Before? Want to give it a try? This is the class for you! Please contact us to request a registration package! Click here to read our new student FAQs|
|8:00-9:00||Novice Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|5:30-6:30||Future Agility Stars – FULL|
|6:30-7:30||Masters Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|6:00-7:00||Masters Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|7:00-8:00||Future Agility Stars – FULL|
|8:00-9:00||Intermediate Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|9:00-10:00||Novice Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|6:30-7:30||Intermediate Dog Agility Class – FULL|
|7:30-8:30||Masters Dog Agility Class – FULL|
- Interested in booking a private with any of our instructors?
- We have a few times and locations available in Abbotsford or South Delta.
- Cost: $50 / 30 minutes
Who can attend classes?
Any dog and breed as long as they are over a year old and are able (after training) to complete the agility obstacles safely, oh yeah; they need to bring along their human too.
Special accommodations can be made for puppies; but their exercises and drills will be adjusted to be age appropriate.
How do we train?
We use science proven, positive and rewards based training; introduced to you by experienced and caring instructors. We believe in focusing on what we want from our dogs rather than what we don’t! Rewards based training makes it fun for the whole team and the result is a dog who is both creative and loves to learn.
New to Agility? What to bring to your first class!
- A 4-6 foot leash (no flexies please)
- A flat well fitted collar (no choke chains or martingales – they can get stuck on the equipment).
- A toy or two that your dog loves
- A bowl and water for your dog
- Lots of small bite size treats that your dog (popular choices are cut up wieners, zukes, cut up natures balance rolls, some people even make their own low cal options from baby food!)
Why do agility?
Lots of reasons! Let us help you count the ways…
- Learn a common language between you and your dog.
- Build an strong bond.
- Show off some really cool tricks to show off to your non-agility friends.
- Meet some incredible people,
- Exercise your dog in a way that will tire both his body and mind.
- and most of all …Have a lot of fun!
I need to cancel…
For a Full Refund, please notify us within 24 hours of completing your first lesson for any reason. After that a refund will only be issued if we are able to fill your spot and will be pro-rated accordingly.
I can’t make class to-day… are there make up options?
No, sorry. BUT we have an active Student Facebook Group where you can sell your spot to other Spitfire students.
What level of Class Should I apply for?
Intro to Dog Sports – Never Played Agility Before? Want to give it a try? This is the class for you!
Future Agility Stars – For young dogs under 18 months old.
Novice Dog Agility Class – Dog and Handler should have some experience and be handling simple sequences
Intermediate Dog Agility Class – Dog and Handler should have some experience and be handling full courses.
Masters Dog Agility Class – Dog and Handler must be competing at the Masters Level in Agility or be pre-approved.
My dogs snarls/is scared/barks a lot…
Please contact us if your dog displays any of the following:
- Leash reactivity (barking, pulling/lunging on leash towards other dogs and people)
- Aggression towards other dogs or people
- Anxiety/Fear towards other dogs or people
- Continual barking
We may able to accommodate a mildly reactive dog in our class, but only if they have worked with a trainer on these issues so the dog and handler know how to effectively manage these behaviours in a group class environment.
We have the right to refuse any dog in our classes or events without notice for any reasons deemed sufficient by Spitfire Dog Sports or our Instructors. These reasons may include, but are not limited to, aggression towards other dogs in the class, aggression towards other people in the class, or any behaviour that is not conducive to a positive and safe learning environment. In the event that this occurs we will offer a full refund for classes not yet taken.